Archive for January, 2014
I have improved our online gaming system and added quite a few new features to make playing much easier and much more fun.
Among other things:
- A door bell rings each time a new user enters the game room so that you know there is a new player available for a duel.
- Your hand has now a menu that lets you do 3 new things:
- Show your hand to your opponent with just one click.
- Choose one card randomly.
- Shuffle the cards in your hand.
- Players’ avatars appear in the actions window to more easily identify who does or says what.
- When viewing the large image of a card you now also see the text and details of that card for easier reading.
- You can now peek at your face-down cards so that you can see what card each one is without revealing them to your opponent or having to take them into your hand.
- Cards are now sleeved so that their backs are red for one player and blue for the other, so that you can know whom each face-down card belongs to.
- In addition to flipping coins and rolling dice, you can now play “Rock, Paper, Scissors” with your opponent.
I hope that you enjoy these new features and that they make your games easier and more fun to play.